The internet home for Hoos anywhere and everywhere.

The Corner


Joined: 10/25/03 Posts: 6072
Likes: 921

Yep, did this with a house last year. Find a lawyer in the area that does

real estate and they can do the contract and coordinate all of the closing stuff for you. Cost me like $600 total.

(In response to this post by FixYaRoofHoo)

Posted: 04/21/2017 at 1:20PM

Current Thread:

Get the Sabre Edge!

Subscribe to!

Support Us by Shopping at Amazon